A Show TD at Od works closely with the show supervisors along with Pipeline to develop new tools and workflows for the shows at Od. They will also assist in general pipeline support for the show they’re assigned to.
- Directly reports to the Pipeline lead and deployed to a show where they work closely with the CG/DFX Supervisor.
- Support existing in-house tools and frameworks.
- Develop new tools for their show to meet show needs within the current pipeline framework.
- Extend and integrate asset tracking frameworks and artist tools.
- Support and optimize rendering workflows.
Basic skills and talents:
- At least 3+ years industry experience in a similar role or BS or Masters Degree, in a technical field.
- Experience in Python.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently or within a group, and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent Communication skills in dealing with both technical and artistic groups
- Familiarity with Houdini, Nuke, Maya or Shotgrid API’s and workflows