Hours per week: 40
- Performs all tasks associated with the Compositing process, including 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements, and color grading on simple to medium complexity shots.
- Maintains the overall look, color balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work.
- Ability to work collaboratively with artists from other disciplines.
Basic skills and talents:
- At least 1 year relevant professional VFX experience and/or at least a college level diploma in computer graphics, fine arts, design, or photography, or related field.
- Familiarity with Nuke compositing software.
- Strong aesthetic skills in judging photo-realism and color.
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of composition, color and design.
- Ideal candidate has strong fine arts foundation skills, such as photography and photographic lighting.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with using Linux systems.
- Ability to write Nuke gizmos and/or plugins is a plus.
- Python experience a plus